Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pizza, Movies, Soccer, and Forget-me-nots

This past week has been a great one at the Heiner house!  On Saturday night I was able to attend the General Relief Society meeting.  It's always fun to go out with all the girls and the spiritual experience is definitely not worth missing.  President Uchtorf spoke directly to my heart.  I went home feeling refreshed, uplifted, happy, and so very blessed. 

We've been having a lot of fun as a family.  This week, Lily wanted to have a pizza and movie night.  We make homemade pizza every Friday so this was nothing new but it's always a good time!  (The added bonus is that we watched our movie while we ate which is a very rare occurrence at our home). For our movie, Lily chose to watch The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.   It was a little bit scary at times but nothing that a good snuggle with Mommy or Daddy couldn't fix! 





Lily has been loving soccer this fall!!  It's only a 6 week program on base that teaches the basics but she can't seem to get enough of it!  I didn't think she'd enjoy it nearly as much as she does her dance class, but boy was I wrong! 





No comments:

Post a Comment